Hails from Bundoran Beach, surfing capital of Ireland. Enjoys dueling on the waves with surfin’ blokes, though, naturally, he calls it, “dool-ing.” Loves cold water surfing because, “She’s faster on ice, dude!” Boasts he owns world’s largest wet suit wardrobe, a necessity off the coast of Ireland and at Tofino Bay in Canada, another of Doolin’s favorite cold water spots. Good friends with Hossegor Hank. Often seen with Hank and Sumatra Sam jamming waves off Cyclops and other beaches in Australia.
- Mantra “Keep surfin’ laddies! May your joys be as deep as the ocean and your troubles as light as the foam…wherever you may roam!”
- Home Break Bundoran Beach
- Fave Surf Spot Supertubes, Portugal, the Pipeline of Europe
- Bust Out Move Disappearing Act in the Green Room
- Fuels up on “Anything but haggas, Laddie!”
- Best Surf Memory “I still get chills watching the video of me in the Green Room tube—don’t know that I will ever have a run like it again”
- Best Beach Buds Hossegor Hank, Costa Rica Rick, Waikiki Woodie, and Sumatra Sam
- When Not Surfing Laddie, aye be chillaxin’ now!
- Advice for Groms “Don’t ye be a Barn’y!”