Grew up Hossegor, France. Idol was Hossegor native and songwriter Jack Johnson. Creative and passionate, a Brosiah of many talents, a true Renaissance Man! Worst wipeout was at Les Cavaliers in Anglet—“I was just glad to survive!” Greatest moments: Surf Seshin’ at Cloud Nine and Teahupo’o. Claims to have more wet suits than Donegan Doolin; says his are much more stylish. Surfs the world, loves Cyclops, Byron Bay, Rainbow Bay, and Bells Beach, camping out in Australia. Thrives on heavy waves. Swears he will never surf Les Cavaliers again.
- Mantra “Le surf est la vie!”
- Home Break Hossegor and Biarritz
- Fave Surf Spot Teahupo’o
- Bust Out Move Carving 360!
- Fuels up on Crepes l’orange and chocolate croissants
- Best Surf Memory Never going back to Les Cavaliers again!
- Best Beach Buds Aussie Alice, Costa Rica Rick, Donegan Doolin, and Laguna Luna
- When Not Surfing “Skateboarding in Paris, but I really want to skate Love Park”
- Advice for Groms “Don’t even think about visiting Les Cavaliers!”